Roof tiles are usually produced from locally accessible materials such as terracotta or slate, and are meant to keep rain out. Concrete, metal, and plastic are also used.
● They are extremely durable and wear resistant. It has the potential to last hundreds of years. Every other type of residential roofing material is easily outlasted by tile roofs
● The building’s visual look and qualities are enhanced by the use of roofing tiles
● Gives your home a traditional aesthetic while also providing natural cooling.
● There is no color fading.
● A tile roof is naturally better ventilated and insulated due to the space between each tile, to provide a winter house in the summer and a warmer house in the winter.