Roof cleaning involves removing algae,fungus, mildew, lichen, and moss from roofs. Cleaning pollution on metal roofs is also an option. A roof’s ability to function can be extended by cleaning it. Algae and other sorts of build-up are common on the north and west sides of roofs that are shaded or receive less sun, and they can shorten the lifespan of a roof.
● Mix the hot Water, Bleach, and Detergent and pour into the garden Sprayer.
● Spray the Cleaner on a section of roof and let it sit for about 15 minutes
● Scrub the wet section of the roof
● Keep the roof Section Wet Until You Finish Scrubbing.
● Rinse the Cleaned area with fresh water